Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hivemail v1.31



Hivemail v1.31 | Size 2 Mb

Hivemail® is a PHP Webmail Script. It enables you to run your own Webmail Service. With my patch it is running smoothly also on shared servers.
Demo

Patch3 is worth the money. It fixes countless bugs of the original stable and adds some features you only find in professional webmail solutions.

Support is my primary focus! I know my business and it's quite hard if not impossible to find another Hivemail-competent person out there.

I provide the patch only, not the script. The script isn't sold anymore b/c hivemail.com silently vanished 2 years ago. I jumped into the scene to code the update many customers were waiting for.
Put a license request into the forum if you need the script.


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment